ARTAS Hair Restoration
Feel years younger with ARTAS iX® Robotic Hair Transplant. This FDA-cleared, physician-assisted technology provides permanent and natural-looking hair restoration. This minimally invasive hair restoration procedure does not leave a linear scar, so you have the freedom to cut and style your hair the way you like without having to hide a scar. For a consultation with Dr. Cook, please call (432) 618-6772 or fill out an online consultation form.
Hair loss is a condition that occurs as a result of a side-effect of medication, aging, genetics, and traumatic injury to the scalp with scarring. Hair loss affects both men and women of all ages. This condition may cause pattern baldness, patchy spots or thinned hair. Most people are troubled by this undesired change to their appearance and may be frustrated with the lack of effective treatments widely available.
What Is ARTAS?
The ARTAS Robotic Hair Restoration System is the most technologically advanced hair restoration treatment available today.
- Intelligently identifies and precisely selects your optimal hair follicles (grafts) from your donor area, rendering your procedure virtually undetectable with no linear scar.
- Physician-assisted robotic precision protects your existing hair maintaining a natural appearance in the donor and implantation areas.
- 3D hairline planning to create your desired, natural-looking results.
- The advanced vision system selects and creates optimal recipient sites and simultaneously implants each harvested graft.
- The world’s only robotic hair restoration system is a proprietary, patented and FDA-cleared device.
Are You a Candidate?
The ARTAS procedure is designed for the dynamic man. It’s minimally invasive with a quick recovery, so you can limit time away from your work or other activities. Your hair regrows gradually and naturally, and doesn’t require long-term specialized care. And, the precision FUE technique means that the tiny dot scars will be easily concealed — so there are no limits on the way you can cut or style your hair once it’s grown in.
The ARTAS Hair Restoration System is FDA-cleared for the treatment of male pattern hair loss. Results take approximately six months to grow in, with best results visible one year after treatment. Get an expert’s opinion on whether the ARTAS system is the best way for you to restore your hair. Request a consultation now!
Before and After Images
For more information about hair restoration or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cook, please contact us today.